Who is csg?
CSG is a small company in Louisville, KY doing really BIG things!
- Commercial Services Group, Inc. (“CSG”) is Woman-Owned, Nationally Licensed Collection Agency.
- CSG provides a wide range of services that are used to recover money for our clients that might have previously been thought unrecoverable. Since CSG’s inception, the company has recovered millions of dollars in Commercial and Employee Benefit obligations.
- CSG works closely with companies of all sizes and various industries to create a collection strategy that works.
- CSG is a single-source, comprehensive, effective, and compliant collection solution!
Service is at the Center of the CSG business model!
- CSG’s Collectors have years of experience in the industry and are trained to handle a variety of situations.
- CSG prides itself on employing “Best in Class” processes and procedures, ensuring the company is able to work with clients to scale and tailor collection strategies to their needs.
- An extremely professional collection approach allows CSG to successfully manage the complicated relationship between our clients and their employees, former employees, and customers.
- We promise to approach every consumer interaction with CSG’s core values in mind.
CSG(We) navigate(s) the numerous federal and state laws of collections so our clients don’t have to!
- CSG employs a dedicated Compliance Officer to ensure the company, our employees, and our procedures are always compliant with the ever-changing regulations of the Collections Industry.
- CSG is SOC audited each year. SOC 1/Type II, SOC 2/Type II, and SOC 3 Reports are available upon request.
- The company is a member of numerous national and regional organizations that provide established networks and resources to stay abreast of industry trends, hurdles, and regulations.
- CSG is fully licensed in the majority of states & jurisdictions and can also manage international collections in a number of countries.
CSG takes the security of our clients’ data seriously!
- CSG is audited annually to ensure that all security measures are meeting the latest industry-standard methods & solutions.
- The company’s Client Portal allows clients to upload consumer information through a secured system.
- Employees are trained annually on how to handle personal consumer data.
- Encrypted email is utilized for all outgoing correspondence containing the personal data of consumers.
Get In Touch
4965 US Hwy 42 Suite 1500 Louisville, KY 40222