Your privacy and security are our highest priority. CSG wants to ensure that electronic access to all confidential materials and services provided by Commercial Services Group (“CSG”) are secure. Business and personal data in our possession is maintained and used in accordance with local, state and federal privacy laws. CSG educates its employees about the importance of protecting our client’s business and personal data, and only authorized employees have access to sensitive data.
INFORMATION SHARING: The outline below describes what CSG will and won’t do with the client’s business and personal data.
What we do:
- Request information from your company, for regulatory purposes, in accordance with various industry laws with which we must adhere.
- Use contact information such as email addresses, to communicate with you and keep you apprised of our efforts on your behalf, and if applicable, regulatory matters that may be of interest to you.
- Periodic surveys may be conducted to determine how we can improve the level of service to our clients.
- Use security techniques designed to protect your company’s information from unauthorized access (see Security Notice below).
What we do not do:
- Release personal information to third parties except where required by law or court order.
- Request credit card or bank account information from any party at any time to be communicated via email or online.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, in any way, shape, or form.
- Use Internet “cookies” (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information) cookies must be enabled to enter into business transactions with CSG; however, they are not needed to access the valuable content on the site. Cookies allow us to deliver user-specific information and services.
CSG implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
When you send CSG data or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Barracuda technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
CSG is committed to preserving the privacy and security of our clients/customers personal information. Registration is required on this site to safeguard the privacy and security of your information and that of your customers. We will retain personal information in an identifiable form only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing and subject to our legitimate business needs, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Your IP address will be used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Website, and for internal tracking and monitoring purposes.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or about the practices and policies of this site, please contact CSG Compliance by clicking here [email protected].